What Do You Think -- And Why It Matters

Your feedback and ideas related to our products are highly appreciated.

What Do You Think -- And Why It Matters

Postby Barry-XloveCam » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:55 pm

There is an old Peter Green song from the early Fleetwood Mac days that I think really relates to this topic:

He sings over and over:
    Don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to!

And from a Sponsor's point of view affiliate feedback can be threatening to their image. We look at this as: we want to know our weaknesses in the market and for what reasons.

Of course, there is a positive side to Affiliate Feedback

To us, Affiliates can be a huge "brain pool" of ideas. Some ideas are not economically viable or practically possible. However, some affiliate ideas for promotional tool improvements, payment method ideas, and new promotional events or Promo Tools are most welcome.

At XloveCam and our associated websites as well as our affiliate program -- your ideas and opinions will be listened to and considered. And when we feel they are in the best interests of all of us -- they will be acted on.

We are all here for the same reason -- to have some fun making money.
Need Information or help with something? ICQ: Motorcitykitty 318963617 Skype: barry_555_5 Your new ideas are welcome!
Barry-XloveCam

Re: What Do You Think -- And Why It Matters

Postby rocksteve » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:51 am

I am very happy to join this Community Very helpful to me you may also like this
rocksteve

Return to Affiliate Ideas and Feedback