Fifty Reasons why Google Hates You ...

Use this forum to find traffic partners; to build reciprocal and one way links; sell your sites and services

Fifty Reasons why Google Hates You ...

Postby Barry-XloveCam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:45 am

http://blog.kissmetrics.com/penalized-by-google/

These are some key points with my comments how these points relate to this industry. I would suggest reading the whole article as some of these points may help you find why your search rankings are less than you think possible or in the worst case: Why your website received a penalty from the Google Panda and Penguin updates.
    2. "Excessive reciprocal links.

Swapping links was once an innocent marketing tactic until it started to be abused. If you’ve been exchanging lots of links with clients, it could be seen as a manipulation attempt."

This is an old issue with the network strategy used in affiliate marketing for many years

3. Duplicate content.

In our context the use of tools from the same affiliate networks over many websites. With Flash embeds in "<iframe>" as iframes are not indexed (and supposedly ignored??? -- big question) those tools should be safe to use. However, if they are in the source code -- they are in text, and search engine robots are text readers -- it would not take much to sort <iframe ... </iframe> programmatically if you wanted to ...

7. Keyword stuffed content.

What is the acceptable mention of a word in a page's text? First of all, there is a differentiation between a Generic Keyword Term's density (how many times it is repeated) and in what proximity to what other text and compared to the keyword density of a Brand Keyword Term -- there is a difference. To put it on a more basic level: if you use the term cam girl (generic) maybe it should have less that 3 % density as compared to the keyword density of a Brand Keyword Term like XloveCam maybe 4% to a 6% density is acceptable -- you have to experiment and see the results.

8. Footer links. (And header links) I will restate this as site-wide links.

When I say links I do not mean internal links I mean outbound links -- an obvious PR Juice sharing attempt for network linking strategies or link trading between sites of different ownership. A better method might be to use nice specific page links to other websites where you content is relevant to link. Internal site links that are for user navigation are not an issue.

14. Anchor text overuse.

Don't use unnatural keyword text links - Penguin killed that SEO in 2012.

17. Keyword domains.

Jury is out on this but it's known that EMDs (Exact Match Domains) -- keyword or trade name matching names are not getting good SERPs (search engine results page) rankings. So, my camgirl.es domain that I have been aging may not work as well as I thought when I registered it :P I think content may be a bigger factor now in a EMD domain like this. The days of parking a domain and generation search queries or making it into a pseudo-search-engine and getting SEO referrals from to to paid ads or affiliate links is dead now -- all things come to and end -- I haven't seen that sort of site in any of my searches for some time.

22. "Overusing meta keywords.

Meta keywords have been a topic for debate for some time. They are way too easy to manipulate. Make sure you use no more than five per page."

Up to 5 Keywords and relevant ones to that pages content!
    31. "Hiding your sponsors.

Having a sponsor is no bad thing. Plenty of sites wouldn’t exist without them. Don’t try to hide your sponsors, but follow the rules: nofollow sponsor links and make sure Google’s news bot doesn’t crawl pages where those links can be found." -- well maybe not ...

http://kidvolt.com/affiliate-links-seo
      See: Google can see right through you
Need Information or help with something? ICQ: Motorcitykitty 318963617 Skype: barry_555_5 Your new ideas are welcome!
Barry-XloveCam

Re: Fifty Reasons why Google Hates You ...

Postby patricia » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:57 pm

thank you
patricia

Re: Fifty Reasons why Google Hates You ...

Postby davidguetta402 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:09 am

Thanks For Sharing These Knowledge Once again Thanks Dear :)

Return to Adult traffic – Link trades – Market area